We have now reopened our clinic for face to face sessions. All our 9 therapists are back on deck. We have organised extra signage and infection control measures as part of our commitment to providing a safe environment for all clients and staff. We thank you for your patience and cooperation during these times. We love hearing all five rooms buzzing with music again!
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER – WE’RE DOING OUR PART
- We are undertaking extra measures in cleaning our therapy equipment – we clean after each session and we clean the clinic surfaces at the end of each day.
- We have placed at our clinic:
- helpful signs regarding handwashing and how to sanitise your hands
- markings on physical distancing
- good hygiene practice guides
- If a therapist is unwell we will ensure we cancel your session. If the therapist is well enough to provide telehealth sessions, you will have the option of doing so.
- We have put markers around the clinic to create 1.5m social distancing while you wait for your session.
- Our Directors have completed the Infection Control Training – COVID-19 provided by the Department of Health in partnership with Aspen Medical.
- We have put an extra closed bin in our reception area for you to use.
- If there is an outbreak of COVID-19 in our workplace, appropriate measures as per Safe Work Australia guidelines will be implemented (see Client portal).
- There is no requirement for us to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). However, we do have gloves and masks available. If you prefer us to wear gloves and/or masks during your session, please discuss this with your therapist.
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER – HOW YOU CAN DO YOUR PART
- If you or your child is unwell, please do not attend the clinic. You can opt to have your session conducted via telehealth OR you can cancel your session.
- If we believe that you or your child is not well when you come to our clinic, we reserve the right to ask you to leave. Please do not be offended if this occurs.
- Wash your hands with soap or use the hand sanitiser at our reception when you arrive at our clinic.
- Practise good hygiene – there are posters around our clinic as reminders.
- We will wipe therapy equipment in between sessions. Please note that this may mean your session may be slightly delayed as we need time to clean the equipment. Please be understanding of this.
- Please abide by the social distancing markers that we have placed at our reception, hallway and kitchenette.
USUAL CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES
Notice of cancellation must be provided by the client/client’s representative by 3pm on the day before the scheduled service. Cancellations made after 3pm on the day before the service will incur a cancellation fee of 75% of the agreed price for the cancelled appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation – we all need to play our part in ensuring that the risks associated with COVID-19 are minimised.