We are seeking expressions of interest from Registered Music Therapists to join our music therapy team in our bustling North Ryde clinic, commencing in August.
We need a therapist who has experience working with children, especially in early intervention and with primary school aged children.
You must be available to work on Wednesday and Thursday, with the possibility of work on Friday and Saturday.
Attributes that will be highly regarded:
- Highly professional and dedicated to strive towards excellence in your music therapy work
- Passionate about working with children and adults with disabilities
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent relational skills in working with clients, parents, carers, and other allied health therapists
- Strong vocal, piano, and guitar skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) model
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
A little bit about us
Sound Expression is a music therapy private practice in North Ryde, offering music therapy and music lessons for children and adults with disabilities from Monday to Saturday.
We have a strong and very supportive team of 11 Registered Music Therapists. Our work is supported by a solid business management and evaluation software system. We also offer supervision and professional development support for our therapists.
Our clinic has 5 music therapy rooms and we currently have over 200 clients attending on a weekly basis. It is a very busy clinic, and we are continuing to grow!
Next steps – application closes Thursday 8th July
Please email your Expression of Interest and resume by Thursday 8th July 2021 to Iani Sujono, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org It is important that you state the day/s that you are available to work with us. You must be available on Wednesday and Thursday, with the possibility of work on Friday and Saturday.
Interviews will be held in July, with a view for the work to commence in August.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Iani Sujono via email or on 0416 288 917.